Advertiser Terms of Service in Effect Since September 1st, 2012
Terms and Conditions of Service:
1. Agreement: this Insertion Order constitutes an agreement between the parties, TrafficBroker.com, to be referred to as “Publisher”, “Us”, “Our Company” from here forth, and "Client", “You” and “Your” refers to you, the person accessing this website and accepting the Company’s terms and conditions. It supersedes all prior proposals, agreements, or other communications between the parties regarding such subject matter. This contract becomes effective from the date of forwarding to advertiser.
2. Delivery: Advertiser will provide Publisher with desired delivery url address or addresses or ad tags.
3.Cancellation: Advertiser may cancel campaign at any time and campaign will thereafter be stopped within 48 hours (2(two) labor days). Advertiser will be entitled to a restitution of funds equal to the amount paid minus the sum needed to cover the impressions already sent by the Publisher until 24 hours after the time of cancellation.
3.1. Both the Client and ourselves have the right to terminate any Services Agreement for any reason, including the ending of services that are already underway. No refunds shall be offered, where a Service is deemed to have begun and is, for all intents and purposes, near completion.
4.1. Advertiser agrees to indemnify, defend and hold harmless Publisher from and against any and all claims, losses, liabilities, damages or expenses (including legal fees and costs) due to misrepresentation, misspelling or any error on the part of Advertiser regarding desired url address or addresses or ad tags.
4.2. TrafficBroker agrees to indemnify, defend and hold harmless Advertiser from and against any and all claims, losses, liabilities, damages or expenses (including legal fees and costs) due to misrepresentation, misspelling or any error on the part of TrafficBroker and its employees regarding desired url address or addresses or ad tags.
4.3. In the event that Advertiser wishes to include own or third party scripts which may interfere with Publisher’s delivery of hereby agreed and specified number of impressions, Advertiser agrees to indemnify, defend and hold harmless Publisher from and against any and all claims, losses, liabilities, damages or expenses (including legal fees and costs) arising from Publisher’s inability to deliver in full due to interferences above specified.
4.4. In the event that Advertiser’s specified url address or addresses or ad tags is malfunctioning, not loading, redirecting to third parties, has been hacked or cracked by third party or is in any way unable to receive Publisher’s delivery, Publisher is deemed to have fulfilled hereby agreed terms for delivering impressions to specified url address or addresses.
4.5. TrafficBroker and its employees will immediately pause or stop any campaigns found or thought to be malfunctioning to prevent loses to Advertiser.
5. Payment: Payment shall be made in a pre-payment upon providing an invoice. Payment details shall be specified by Publisher in invoice prior to campaign start date. Accepted payment method is Paxum, Paypal, Wire.
6. Malware Policy and Termination TrafficBroker.com takes malware and virus spreading seriously. We will take serious actions against any spreading site in our network. Due to the recent abuses of some advertisers we have decided to start enforcing the following rules regarding advertising on TrafficBroker.com:
6.1. All advertisers caught distributing malware/viruses and/or engaging in other malicious / abusive activities will be suspended immediately!
No refund will be issued on the remaining funds and advertiser's information will be reported to the proper authorities and partner ad networks.
6.2. Advertiser's hosting company / registrar /dns hosting will be notified.
6.3. Advertiser will be banned and prohibited from further use of TrafficBroker services.
7. Minimum 48 hours’ notice of cancellation required for any campaign. Notification for instance, in person, via email, IM client or any other means will be accepted subject to confirmation in writing.
8. Refunding of unspent sums, shall be done using the payment methods in use by our company.